This group works to share care, love, understanding and prayer with persons in need. Following training, individuals are equipped to listen and offer support to an individual's journey through illness or grief. It is not counseling, but a prayerful, kind presence that seeks to affirm and share the unconditional love of Jesus.
FOOD, FAMILY, FELLOWSHIP, FRIENDS and FUN. Wednesday Night Dinners are about deepening our connections with one another in a relaxed atmosphere around the table and hearing a Jesus story together. There are opportunities following dinner for Community Groups, Studies and Special Events. Dinner is free.
The entire program and organization of United Methodist Women focuses on mission. Our mission initiatives include:
Meeting times and location vary. Contact us to talk about what might work for you.
- Providing opportunities to grow spiritually
- Equipping women & girls to be leaders
- Providing transformative educational experiences
- Organizing for growth & flexibility
- Working for justice through service & advocacy